Twilight Health is currently seeking Certified Medical Assistants and Medical Assistants for in-home shifts ranging from 4-12 hours. These shifts are one-on-one with elderly and chronically ill clients. Caregivers must be able to provide a copy of certificate or diploma.
Location: Idaho Falls Area
Apply online now!
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Assist in the transport of patients
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Ability to work well in teams
RAH Holdings, LLC will perform a background check on all applicants working with children, developmentally disabled persons, disabled person and vulnerable adults. The background check is for initial employment or engagement decisions only.
Twilight HealthTwilight Health offers the very best in personalized home health care for nuclear energy workers. The company is rapidly expanding all over the United States.