Twigg Aerospace Corporation Martinsville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist is to ensure that all objectives of the position are completed in a timely manner as directed. To assist the Executive Administrative Assistant for all business needs. Managing the phone lines and welcoming visitors. The Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
Duties and responsibilities
Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Search government websites for potential business opportunities.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliability and commitment.
· Experience in procurement of government contracts
· Familiar with government websites and ability to search the internet
While performing this position, the employee works in an office environment. Long periods of computer screen viewing. Long periods of sitting.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Twigg Aerospace CorporationWhy Work Here?
Awesome place to work. Small town values, great benefits and excellent work culture.
659 E York StMartinsville, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Twigg Aerospace Corporation