Full Time - Host / Hostess
- Posted: 11 days ago
At Twice Daily, we are a part of your community and for hundreds of local workers; we are a first job, a fresh start, and a future career path.
Twice Daily is continuing to differentiate ourselves with our customer service! We are building out an amazing team of Hosts & Hostesses to give our guests a top-notch experience as soon as they enter our stores. We have been recognized as one of Nashville’s top employers for the last 5 years in a row, so join us to keep the streak alive!
When You Work:
- Day Shift: Day Shift: 6 AM – 10 AM (1st Shift)
- Part-Time, with Full Time available as Cashier split shift
- Overtime Availability (Optional)
What We Need:
- 18+ years of age.
- Passion for customer service, guest satisfaction, accountability, communication, reliability, punctuality, dedication, and learning.
- Must be able to lift/stock inventory weighing up to 50 pounds (lifting cases of milk, beer, soda, etc.)
What’s Available for You:
- Weekly Pay
- Same Day Start
- PTO for All
- 401K Matching
- Affordable Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off
- Healthy Meal Perks
- Fuel & Store Discounts
- Part-Time & Full-Time Schedules
- Annual Tuition Reimbursement up to $2,500
- Pet & Life Insurance Programs
- Aggressive Referral Bonus Program
- Internal Preference for Promotions
- Ongoing Career Development Training
What You Will Be Doing:
- Takes direction from the Assistant and General Managers.
- Reports to work on time, ready to work scheduled shift.
- Provides “best in class” service to all guests.
- Makes decisions to ensure consistently high levels of guest satisfaction.
- Memorizes product locations throughout the store and guides customers while providing suggestions, as needed.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the “fresh all day” offer.
- Encourages guests to try the new “fresh all day” offer through free sampling.
- Provides ongoing feedback to the store manager based on guest experience and comments.
- Contributes to team responsibilities and leads the charge on positive team morale.
Things We’d Prefer:
- Prior experience as a host, customer service, or sales associate in a retail or restaurant environment.
- Bilingual and Spanish-speaking applicants are encouraged to apply.
Who We Are:
Our parent, Tri Star Energy, is a growing, local, family-owned company with nearly two thousand employees and 150+ locations, based in Nashville, TN. With Wholesale, Commercial, and Retail Convenience Store services, we are a premier convenience retailer and one of the leading fuel providers in the Southeast. Our retail brands, Twice Daily, Sudden Service, and White Bison are well known throughout the region as providing a differentiated food and fuel experience that is second to none for our #1 priority; our Guests.
Tri Star Energy’s mission is “To build lasting relationships by serving our community.” Our people are driven by our core values: Strive for Balance, Expect Achievement, Be a Servant Leader, Have Integrity, and Be Committed. Join our awesome team today and be a part of setting a new bar for an industry on the rise!
Tri Star Energy is an equal opportunity employer and hires without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics, or any other category protected under applicable law.
FoodView all jobs at Twice Daily
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?