Twenty bridge is currently seeking a candidate for a Senior Software Developer opportunity in Herndon, VA. The Software Developer will design, code, and implement next-generation web applications using software engineering best practices and the latest technologies.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Design, code, and implement Java applications.
- Provide software expertise in one or more of these areas: Java application integration, Java enterprise services, Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), user experience (UX), and/or accessibility (Section 508/WCAG/USDS Web Standards).
- Investigate and repair application defects.
- Integrate and implement SOA/microservice architecture.
Qualifications of the Senior Software Developer:
- 5+ years of experience coding Java applications
- 2+ years of experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), REST integrations, and microservice architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment, preferably SAFe
- US Citizen or legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (preferred)
- Preferred (not required, “as a plus”) experience:
- Building responsive UIs with modern front end technologies (Angular, SASS, TypeScript, Bootstrap)
- Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data)
- Delivering code using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices and DevOps to production
- AWS cloud technologies or other cloud platforms
- Demonstrable knowledge of relational databases and/or NoSQL databases