- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Twenty Bridge is seeking experienced Salesforce developers to join our client's team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use your technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform to design and develop business functionalities using inbuilt CRM/CX technologies and functionalities
- Map Salesforce capabilities, features and best practices against business and technical requirements by performing fit-gap analysis against Salesforce cloud, service, community, available tools available within AppExchange and force.com platform
- Perform app development, prototyping, testing and demonstrating capabilities to users.
- Work with systems architect and support team members to address security and compliance (e.g. section 508, FISMA) requirements related to the setup of Salesforce platform sandbox and development environments
- Work on design and development of interfaces APIs and integrations from Salesforce to external systems
- Mentor other developers in Salesforce administration, development and best practices
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- At least 5 years direct experience in software development lifecycle
- At least 3 years of experience in development of enterprise-level Salesforce projects throughout implementation lifecycles with demonstrable success
- Proficiency in writing Visualforce, Apex classes,/controllers, triggers, SOQL and SOSL
- Proficiency in related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, and integrations of third party tools with Salesforce\
- Experience with system integrations using API from within the Salesforce platform and implementing web services: JSON, XML
- Experience building applications using Salesforce Lightning
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or equivalent experience
- Must have a current, active Secret (or higher) clearance. Interim clearances may be considered.
- Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Certified Force.com Advanced Developer (DEV 501)
- Experience developing/deploying applications written in open languages on Heroku and integration with Salesforce platform
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires twenty bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.
Twenty Bridge Staffing
Get fresh Senior Salesforce Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!