STATA Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
STATA Data Analyst
We are searching for a STATA Data Analyst to join our company for this exciting opportunity to get immersed in all phases of a large federal data collection that provides extensive information on educational programs and services. In this position, you will support our client’s research and evaluation team by implementing and reporting on data analytic tasks for one large U.S. Department of Education data collection.
About the Role
In this role you will get hands on experience working with large datasets in activities that include cleaning administrative data, adapting and creating coding for detecting data quality errors, identifying trends in longitudinal data, analyzing data according to requirements and developing output that facilitates data use and research. The data analyst must be comfortable working in a statistical software, preferably STATA, to edit existing code and developing replicable processes and procedures.
Position is a part time position (2-3 days a week).
Position has the potential to turn into a full-time position.
- Merge, extract, manipulate, analyze and model data using analytical and statistical tools.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis and data visualization.
- Create replicable processes for detecting and outputting data quality errors.
- Support the development of reports summarizing data and outreach to data submitters.
- Provide clear, concise writing on technical topics for non-technical audiences.
- Ensure data accuracy and create ad hoc reports.
- Locate an array of sources and media containing information on a particular subject.
- Support the development of visualizations, including dashboards, used to inform policy decisions.
- Provide support to carry out research and evaluation tasks as assigned.
- Communicate effectively with a broad range of constituents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong quantitative research and analytical skills
- Organized and ability to meet deadlines and to track several projects simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to build positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency in SAS, SPSS, STATA, Excel, and/or other statistical reporting tools
- Knowledge of Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
We offer an excellent learning environment with opportunities for growth. One of our biggest assets is our team with diverse experiences who value collaboration and strive to offer the best products and support to our clients. In 2019, The Washington Post recognized client as one of the top places to work in the DC metropolitan region and Inc. Magazine recognized us as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.
Twenty Bridge StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits and challenging work
In 2017, The Washington Post recognized us as one of the top places to work in the DC metropolitan region and Inc. Magazine recognized us as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.