Summary of position/daily activities:
The Problem Manager will support the client’s work with the prime contractor delivering Infrastructure Services, known at HUD HEAT and Housing and Urban Development.
The Problem Manager will be part of the HEAT Program Management Office and report to the HEAT PM. Problem Manager role aligns with ITIL definition of supporting RCA for mitigating reoccurrences of incidents/problems and trend analysis to proactively identify and mitigate potential issues. The Problem Manger will work closely with the HEAT Transformation Director, Cloud SME, Service Delivery Managers and the Lead Engineer.
- Define and maintain the problem management procedure.
- Periodically review effectiveness and efficiency of the problem management process.
- Continuously improve the problem management process.
- Coordinate between various support teams to identify the root cause of a problem and find a workaround or solution.
- Ensure that the right resources are available to investigate, identify, and resolve the root cause of a problem.
- Facilitating and coordinating technical problem review meetings includes leading and facilitating post mortem investigations of critical incidents, and managing root cause analysis between technical teams
- Initiating actions to fix interruptions to service caused by errors/faults in the IS infrastructure
- Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process
- Manage relationships with other process management teams to provide a consistent delivery framework
- Proactively escalate problems and issues
- Work with process owners and stakeholders to re-engineer processes to be simple, nimble, repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved
- Strives to maintain and improve client satisfaction and loyalty by providing professional and timely support and service
- Performs other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Basic qualifications/experience (the required qualifications which are critical to be considered for the position:
Education and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in a technical discipline with at least 5 years related experience or master’s degree (MS) with at least 3 years related experience.
- Ability to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- This position will be subject to a government “Position of Trust” (5C or 6C) and background investigation.
- Strong written and oral communications required
- Must possess strong organizational skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively relate to agency and customer needs
Desired skills/certifications (any additional skills desired but not required to be considered for the position):
- ITIL Certification Preferred
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.