***This is a Remote position***
Summary of position/daily activities:
- Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
- Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
- Advises on selection of technological with regards to processing, load balancing, ports and protocols for communications across the enterprise and externally, operating systems (OS) selection, OS resources, data storage, data access, and applications development.
- Sets standards for the application relational database structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
- Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
- Support Oracle “Middleware” architectures to enabling integration of systems and applications across the enterprise including Cloud Environments
- Sustainment support of the Oracle Middleware in a Development Environment from an enterprise resources perspective
- Last resort incident resolution support across all Oracle Middleware environments (DEV, TEST/STG, PROD) enterprise resource perspective
- Provide application architecture leadership for new and existing Oracle Fusion Middleware components (Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Identity Management, Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher, Oracle Access Manager)
- Sets standards for the client/server relational database and middleware structure for the organization (SQL, ORACLE, SYBASE, etc.).
- Use enterprise resources to monitor, secure, install, upgrade, configure, measure, and maintain Application Server integrity through active analysis of performance measures.
- Design, Install, configure and patch of enterprise resources for Oracle Weblogic products in high-availability environments.
- Provide expertise of enterprise resources for Oracle FMW design and deployment topologies, integration patterns, best practices, and architectures to support mission critical and high availability implementations.
- Provide broader enterprise architecture support that includes design, capacity planning, high availability, and secure Oracle Middleware service
- Research new security threats and maintain security standards on all Application Server implementations.
- Develop tests and procedures to regularly assess the health of database schemas; take corrective measures where appropriate.
Basic qualifications/experience (the required qualifications which are critical to be considered for the position):
- College Degree (BS, BA, or AAS) in Computer Science or Information Technology related field. Experience may be substituted.
- Linux+ / Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator, Solaris OCP, UNIX, AIX0
- DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT Level II Certifications:
- IAT II (CCNA Security, CySA **, GICSP, GSEC, Security +CE, SSCP) or
- IAT III (CASP+CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
- Must possess certificate in one of the following computing environments: SQL, Oracle, Microsoft
- Three (3) years of progressive understanding of F5 load balancing, Firewall ports & protocols, SSL certificates, OS and storage environments
- Has experience in at least two (2) projects in a large organization responsible for administering, operating, maintaining, and securing a large-scale computer database.
- Two (2) years of experience in supporting DOD IT development programs in the areas of program management (PM), systems engineering (SE) related functional/technical quality, cost analysis (CA), and configuration management (CM) assessments and audits of DOD IT program lifecycle requirements, documents, and data and their compliance with DOD acquisition policies and regulations
· Maintain Secret security clearance
Desired skills/certifications (any additional skills desired but not required to be considered for the position):
- Experience with Unix and Linux
- Experience working Cloud and hybrid solutions
- Experience working with systems supporting Oracle Middleware solutions
- Experience in system migration
- Experience with hardening Unix and Linux to comply with Department of Defense standards
- Three (3) years of progressive experience architecting Oracle Middleware solutions
- Five (5) years of progressive experience of database query languages such as Oracle, PL SQL, SQL Server, and MS Access.
- At least three (3) years of hands-on experience and expertise in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Experience also shall include capability to work on various operating systems and additional programming languages.
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.