The IT Citrix Systems Admin will support client’s work with the prime contractor. The candidate will provide hardware support of implementation, operational, and management support of remote access end-point solutions (e.g. VPN, Citrix) for remote end-users, virtual desktop infrastructure implementation and maintenance, monitoring, patching, and tuning support services.
- Candidate will engineer and support multiple Citrix environments (Dev, QA, Prod, Training, DR); integrate applications within the Citrix environments; monitor HEAT system tickets and troubleshoot customer requests for assistance with connectivity issues, Citrix, Windows applications, web servers, etc; and respond directly to customers to gather more information or resolve issues (strong interpersonal communication skills). Customer base includes both technical and non-technical users and may include executive support users.
- Provide support by performing all functions that require system administration privileges on the Citrix system; support File Share Drives (ie. File permissions, User Groups, User Access); and coordinate with IA and IT/IM Dept. Server Teams to ensure the servers are maintained in accordance to site security standards.
- Work with vendors and assist application owners with system software updates and patches; provide planning assistance to system architects for NT application deployment; create and maintain documentation and procedures for Citrix application support; and analyze and coordinate application/front-end/system/interface outages and interruptions.
- May supervise others.
- Candidate must have understanding of VMWare guest deployment and have experience with Windows server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2; Active Directory, NTFS Permissions, account management, groups, and shares; TCP/IP;
- 2 years' related experience
- Knowledge of XenApp 6.x and 7.x and XenDesktop 7.x preferred.
- DoD 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2)
Education and Additional Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or minimum 4 [AB1] years of experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship.
- This position will be subject to a government “Position of Trust” (5C or 6C) and background investigation.
In 2017, The Washington Post recognized us as one of the top places to work in the DC metropolitan region and Inc. Magazine recognized us as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires AEM to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.