IT Systems Administrator
- Posted: 17 days ago
- $75,000 to $95,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
Job Description: Seeking an IT Systems Administrator responsible for providing desktop support, configuring end points and training end users. In addition, manage cloud services in Office 365/Azure and Gsuite environments. AEM will provide an environment which will expand technical capabilities and with growth opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Desktop and mobile device support for end users. Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Configure end points using Workspace One and Intune.
- Experience with email configuration in Office 365 and Google Workspace. Creating mail flow rules, and email protection in O365 and Google. Good understanding of MX, SPF, DKIM and DMARC configuration a plus.
- Assist with server backups with VEEAM and other third party cloud backup solutions
- Mitigating security vulnerabilities on servers at the OS and application layer
- Writing and maintaining Technical Documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171r2 and ISO 27001 security controls
- Problem solving resourcefulness and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
- Supporting corporate Help Desk operations to include desktop support for hardware issues and common Windows applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office, COTS
- Network expérience a plus
- Linux experience a plus
- SIEM - Splunk server configuration syslog and Microsoft Sentinel
- Experience with VoIP services – Ring Central, Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx
- Office 365, SharePoint, Purview, DLP, Data Classification, Azure Information Protection
- Endpoint management tools – Intune and Workspace One
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to successfully obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant coursework
- Positive, can do attitude
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer.
Twenty Bridge Staffing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?