IT Systems Administrator
Twenty Bridge Staffing Herndon, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Description: Seeking an IT Systems Administrator responsible for building, operating, and maintaining servers for diverse workloads. Manage cloud services in Office 365/Azure and Gsuite environments. Client will provide an environment which will expand personal capabilities and potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting the installation and maintenance of Linux and Windows operating systems. Including maintaining software patches for all Linux and Windows servers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
- Assist with server backups with VEEAM and other third party cloud backup solutions
- Mitigating security vulnerabilities on servers at the OS and application layer
- Configuring and maintaining network switches, firewalls.
- Familiarity VMWare Workspace One and Windows GPOs
- Writing and maintaining Technical Documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171r2 and ISO 27001 security controls
- Problem solving resourcefulness and the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users
- Supporting corporate Help Desk operations to include desktop support for hardware issues and common Windows applications including but not limited to Microsoft Office, COTS
- Security+ Certified
- Linux experience a plus
- Splunk server monitoring and configuration of forwarders, syslog, indexers and search
- Experience with VoIP services – Ring Central, Zoom, MS Teams, WebEx
- Securing Windows and Linux OS using STIG tools
- Virtualization software - VMware ESXi, Hyper-V
- Understanding of Nutanix Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Office 365, SharePoint, Exchange administration, Azure Information Protection
- Endpoint management tools – Intune and AirWatch
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to successfully obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant coursework
- Positive, can do attitude
Twenty Bridge is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. – AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your Form I-9. The E-Verify system is used.
Twenty Bridge StaffingWhy Work Here?
Great Benefits and challenging work
In 2017, The Washington Post recognized us as one of the top places to work in the DC metropolitan region and Inc. Magazine recognized us as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States.
TechnologyView all jobs at Twenty Bridge Staffing