Work at the intersection of marketing and business development as our client grows and expands into new markets. This role is responsible for delivery of strategic content to support our client’s growth with federal agencies and Fortune 500 customers. You will also assist business development colleagues with market research and other support throughout the BD lifecycle.
● Develop close relationships with practice leads and subject matter experts
● Support customer and competitive intelligence efforts
● Identify and research the response to RFPs, RFIs, and Sources Sought notices issued by the federal government and other entities
● Coordinate business development meetings, including tracking action items and taking minutes
● Lead the implementation of content strategies that align with business development pipeline and meet defined and measurable goals
● Assist with the drafting of content for each team (reports, blogs, e-books, PPTs, webpages, case studies, webinars, videos, newsletters, etc.)
● Provide task management, analysis, and reporting support
● Help maintain and manage the opportunity pipeline tracking system
● Edit content to match corporate style guide and ensure high quality
● Own, develop, and promote use of the our client's style guide
● Assist with the development and management of inbound and outbound channels
● Provide ongoing, constructive feedback to colleagues
● Minimum of 3 years of experience as BD, marketing, or technical writer in federal contracting
● Demonstrated experience managing complex projects with multiple deliverables, stakeholders, and dependencies
● Demonstrated experience working with multiple clients, internally or externally
● Demonstrated experience managing processes with high levels of content outputs
● Superior written and verbal communications skills
● Minimum bachelor’s degree required
Preferred but not required
● Direct experience with business development
● Experience with collaboration and project management systems, such as SharePoint, Teams, Asana, and Trello
Federal law requires Twenty Bridge to verify identity and employment eligibility; with information from your I-9 Form. The E-Verify system is used.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Twenty Bridge Staffing
Why Work Here?
Great Benefits and challenging work