Part Time Nurse Practitioner-Infusion-Dulles, VA (StoneSprings)
- Per Diem
TwelveStone Infusion Centers LLC, manages the Infusion needs of patient's and maintains the continuum of care, from intake, assessment, and treatment through the completion of their visit.
Our primary focus is on administering the delivery of biologic medications (e.g., Remicade, Tysabri, etc...), but we also offer a full range of infusion services including, but not limited to, antibiotics, hydration, vitamins, iron, and steroids.
We welcome NPs and/or PA's from all medical backgrounds with a positive attitude, preferably outstanding IV skills, and an active Virginia license. We are currently hiring for a Part-Time Nurse Practitioner position (will consider PRN candidates as well) at our ambulatory infusion center located in Dulles, VA.
Summary: This position is responsible for being the primary, independent practitioner tasked with safely and efficiently delivering infusion therapy to our customers suffering from chronic diseases and acute medical illnesses by administering IV infusions in accordance with clinical protocols, Starting IVs and monitoring patients during the infusion process, Maintaining accurate electronic medical records, Providing clear patient instructions and education regarding infusion protocols and creating a positive, relaxing & professional environment,
- Perform physical assessments.
- Administer IV infusion therapy.
- Provide screenings, interventions, counseling.
- Be prepared to provide support to patients with potential adverse infusion-related drug reactions.
- Prescribe and perform lab tests as needed for Infusion patients.
- Collaborate with TwelveStone Medical director and supporting clinical staff.
- Manage patients and their well-being with vaccinations and patient education.
- Provide coverage every other Saturday and 2-3 days during the week (early afternoon to 7PM).
- Master's degree from an accredited nursing school and current board certification to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse in the State of VA, or degree from an accredited Physician Assistant school with an active license in the state of VA is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a practicing Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician assistant required, including experience with electronic medical records, typing and computing. Must also hold a valid BLS/ACLS certification. Infusion nursing non-oncologic and/or oncologic and/or previous experience in ICU and/or Emergency Room as RN or NP and a CRNI preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously.
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional approach to patient care.
TwelveStone Health Partners
24430 Stone Springs BlvdSterling, VA
Get fresh Part Time Nurse Practitioner-Infusion-Dulles, VA (StoneSprings) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.