Director of Retail - Cannabis
TweedLeaf Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Director of Retail
Tweedleaf is seeking a Director of Retail for their growing Cannabis company within Colorado. This person will be responsible for the development and overall management of multiple locations of the company's retail dispensaries.
This role will be responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of initiatives relative to the strategic direction of the organization via the company's retail dispensaries.
The Director of Retail is responsible for ensuring the smooth, efficient and expanding growth of the company. Ensuring that all dispensaries operate within the regulations and compliance of laws set forth by the state of Colorado.
- Retail and operational experience with at least 10+ locations
- Retail operations experience in the Cannabis industry a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication, critical-thinking, and presentation skills.
- The ability to provide written and verbal direction effectively
- Must be a collaborative team player who can both nurture and develop retail management
- Strong organizational, project management and time management skills to successfully implement strategic initiatives from initial idea through execution
- Excellent computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Lead the store workforce management team to drive efficiencies in store scheduling, payroll forecasting, reporting and administration.
- Partner with the finance and accounting department to analyze store growth and recommend changes that will drive top line growth and/or expense savings.
- Primary communication between the Executive Director team and Store Managers to ensure that all information is communicated in a timely, consistent and brand appropriate manner.
- Develop retail policies and procedures with the human resources team and incorporate into daily operations.
- Ensure dispensaries operate in full compliance with all local, state and federal laws with Colorado.
- Coordinate with manufacturing and cultivation team on inventory supply including necessary transportation and logistics to and from retail locations
- Recruit and develop Dispensary Management across all locations
- Maintain and improve all retail KPIs and work with each Dispensary Manager to meet and exceed
- Monitor each retail stores inventory, staffing, and other operational aspects to optimize store performance
- Responsible for communicating store performance back to the Director of Operations.
- Manage store opening, expansion, relocation and processes to ensure consistent execution.
- Stay informed of the cannabis industry to drive innovation and efficiency within stores.
- Partner with the Human Resources department to support training tools and new hire onboarding processes to enhance customer experience and increase store productivity.
- Assure that all staff have a thorough understanding of corporate processes, SOPs and provide training when needed.
- Identify trends and build out inventory to maximize profitability.
- Implement operational policies and procedures for retail teams, as necessary.
- Develop opportunities with Tweedleaf Marketing team to utilize creative strategies to build business and measure success.
- Ensure continuous training and development with direct reports that results in improved consistency across all dispensaries.
- Write and deliver performance reviews focused on improving strengths and identifying areas of improvement.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to travel to the dispensary locations as needed
TweedLeafWhy Work Here?
Tweedleaf is a rapidly expanding National Cannabis Brand with great products that help people. We have amazing benefits.
Founded in 2009, TweedLeaf is a vertically integrated cannabis company operating in Colorado, Nevada, and California. TweedLeaf was founded in Colorado, and we are growing nationally. Our core value is to provide the best possible product and experience to our customers across all our product categories. We pride ourselves in cannabis cultivation, manufacturing, and a premier cannabis retail experience. Come join our team!
5825 Delmonico DriveColorado Springs, CO
BusinessView all jobs at TweedLeaf