Netsuite Consultant - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
Tvarana is a NetSuite consulting firm that was founded in 2007. Tvarana specializes in Managed Services and add-on apps to NetSuite. We customize cloud technology, implement it to fit client specific business needs. We specialize in enhancing client experience over technologies like Salesforce, NetSuite, Amazon, and Heroku.
Tvarana, as the name represents, is built upon different elements to ensure the acceleration of your business. We invent products, unite people and accelerate processes. We are specialized in NetSuite Consulting Services: Implementation, Customizations, Data migrations, and Product development.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand business requirements and translate them into specific software requirements
- Ensure that the recommended solution (in coordination with technical team) is both commercially viable and competitive;
- Evaluate information harvested through surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description;
- Use strong technical skills and business intelligence to gain a full understanding of the needs of customers;
- Effectively communicate with customers and the Tvarana / related subsidiaries team;
- Engage with clients and serve as the interface between clients and development teams;
- Constantly monitor progress of work and ensure that projects are delivered on time and under budget;
- Keep track of new business requirements arising out of the current clients and log change requests;
- Build long-term relationships with customers and manage accounts independently;
- Participate in sales demos and work closely with sales and marketing teams to deliver proposals;
- Keep self-informed on the latest updates in the technology / ERP / NetSuite space.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Project Completion on time and within budget
- Assist in new client acquisition, cross-sell and upsell
- Candidates for the Netsuite consultant position should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good client-handling skills
- Ready to adapt to and learn new technologies
- Graduates with accounting & Finance backgrounds are preferred
- Open to travel for short/long term projects inside and out of the US
- Applicants from Albuquerque/Taos will be preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Netsuite ERP
this is a remote position
Tvarana Consulting North America LLC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tvarana Consulting North America LLC.