File /Office Clerk
Tuttle Click Automotive Group Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be apart of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
We are currently seeking a full-time File/Office Clerk to assist our Business Office. The File/Office Clerk assures proper filing, and storage of documents along with the proper entry of data spreadsheets.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00-6:00 p.m.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Correctly places papers and documents in all service, parts, sales and administration files in an accurate and timely manner
- Filing of paper work on a daily
- Review and Audit Scanned Files for Accuracy
- Perform other clerical duties as needed and assigned.
Qualifications for the File/Office Clerk include, but are not limited, to the following;
- 1 year of office experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to use department system, personal computer, and calculator.
- Ability effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tuttle Click Automotive Group
BusinessView all jobs at Tuttle Click Automotive Group