Automotive Payroll/ HR Clerk
Tuttle Click Automotive Group Irvine, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be apart of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitve Salary
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
The Human Resources/Payroll Clerk is primarily responsible for processing pay records and issuing paychecks and is responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day Human Resources operations.
Compensation: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Enters the appropriate information accurately and timely into the payroll system for all employee-related payroll activities.
- Responds to all payroll related inquiries by Management, Employees and external entities
- Submits payroll information/reports to Controller and General Manager relative to payroll
- Follows up on time sheet and time card compliance
- Performs tasks associated with terminations and set-ups
- Responsible for safeguarding any and all confidential information and ensures that it is used appropriately
- Other duties may be assigned
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assists with audits and cleanup projects
- Assist with the employee onboarding and offboarding processes while ensuring compliance with company policies and labor laws
- Maintains and updates employee files through HRIS
- Provide assistance and information to employees regarding policies, procedures, and benefits
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Perform other HR duties and projects as assigned
- Automotive dealership payroll processing
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Kronos experience a plus!
- Use of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Being very organized and detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Tuttle Click Automotive Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tuttle Click Automotive Group