Tutoring Club of Westminster, located in Westminster CO 80020
$12 - $16 an hour - Part-time
Tutoring Club is currently looking for energetic tutors. We are looking for someone with great attitude and energy, great communication skills, and a strong desire to make every student successful!
We're looking to hire ONE high school math tutor and ONE elementary school reading and math tutor.
- High School Candidate should have expertise in any of the following high school subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Geometry, Algebra 1/2, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics
-Elementary School Candidate should have experience teaching K-6 reading and math
- When needed, handle light administrative tasks such as basic computer work, answering the phone, etc.
- Candidates should be available during the school year for 8 -15 hours per week in some combination of Monday through Thursday 4:00pm to 9:00pm, and optionally Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm.
We have the curriculum and will train you on how to tutor in our program. All tutoring done at our center in Westminster. Pay based on experience. $13 to $15 per hour. Positive and fun environment for learning!
- bachelor's degree, although excellent college students are encouraged to apply- great communication skills
- excellent customer service skills
- desire to help make a fun environment for kids
- desire to do anything necessary to make sure our students are successful,
- strength in any of the following: chemistry, Spanish, or physics
- strength in high school mathematics, to include algebra 1, algebra 2, and geometry.
- strength in English / Language Arts
- Teaching certificate and teaching experience preferred, but not necessary