Be Heard, Be Awesome, and Be Rewarded!
We are at an exciting time of growth and have several opportunities opening up in the first two quarters of 2020, in both our U.K. and U.S. Offices.
If you have heaps of energy, passionate about innovative technology and youre looking to work in a fast paced, fun environment where everyone has their core role but happy to get involved when needed, wed love to hear from you!
Joining Team TutorPro will be challenging and rewarding. We are a supportive, friendly team and demonstrate the following core values: Integrity, Passion, Innovation, Ambition, Collaboration and an Advocate for the Client. Our customers are our Client Family and being able to swiftly embrace our Client Success approach from day one is key for your success.
Joining our team would give you an opportunity to make a real difference. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and an awesome working environment that is constantly changing.
The right attitude will be key to the role, not only to ensure you fit well in the team, but also to ensure we can help you reach your full potential with us. We want someone who can use their initiative, is able to work independently as well as in a team, and has a hunger to learn new skills.
What Does TutorPro Do?
Technology is ever-changing and companies are constantly evolving. We develop software that empowers businesses to solve learning and development challenges, making training, supporting, and learning easy. Our solutions can help organizations streamline their onboarding process, support application rollouts, and assist users to understand what they do and dont know through assessments and targeted training.
This is an exciting time to come on board, as were undergoing a period of substantial growth. Our headquarters are based in the U.K. and supported by an Atlanta satellite office. We have recently celebrated 30 years at the forefront of technology. We LOVE the unique solutions we develop, and we know you will just love them too!!
What Would the Successful Candidate Responsibilities Be?
The successful candidate would be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd line technical support to our Client Family. Investigating and resolving customer enquiries in an articulate, timely, and courteous way always seeking to deliver quick and effective solutions.
You would be expected to escalate issues to internal teams when necessary, clearly articulating problems and steps required for resolution. Clearly communicating with our clients, educating them and dealing with all queries on the use of our technology ecosystem. Providing root cause analysis and issue resolution guidance to Client Family Members and internal teams as needed.
You would also be required to participate in testing product releases, across web based and client installed applications and provide detailed information back to the team. You will be required to try and replicate issues, test beta releases, and give feedback on new features from the end-user perspective.
What Youll Need to Bring to the Table!
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Ability to ask relevant questions and to actively listen to answers.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail.
- Possess an ability to take complex processes and break them down into a series of simple steps for demo purposes.
- Experience of a range of web browsers, operating systems and devices is preferred.
- Experience with client installed software and web-based technologies and testing these, also preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Experience working in, or with, Law Firms is another plus!
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Must be tech savvy and have experience working with software / SaaS solutions.
- Love loving clients!
- Be proficient with MS Office applications.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a constantly changing environment.
BenefitsBenefits for U.S. Employees
- 3 weeks PTO plus Company Holidays (est. 10 -12)
- A competitive salary, along with a 401K matching plan after being with the company for 6 months
- Competitive commission structure, uncapped.
- Healthcare offered
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition Platform (Motivosity)
- Relaxed atmosphere and casual dress
- Occasional flexible working hours and 3 days remote working after probational period
- A beautiful office space with Industrious
- Access to learning resources and training courses
- An opportunity to explore and work with the latest technologies
What Do Team TutorPro Employees Have to Say?
I have worked for companies that make you feel like no matter what is wrong with the company, the owner is the only person that can come up with an idea to make changes. I love this company because that doesnt happen here. Everyone gets the opportunity to have an input, and the team is so supportive. - Xavier, Support Specialist.
I thrive in fast paced environments and enjoy working with cross functional business teams and the camaraderie at this company is refreshing. My passion for Business Development is a good combination in this position with TutorPro! - Nikki, Business Development Manager.