The Farmington Hills Tutor Time is Hiring Teachers!
We are located at 24440 Orchard Lake Rd., Farmington Hills, MI 48336
$1,000 Sign On Bonus for Qualified Lead Teachers and $500 for Assistants!*
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervises the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attends all staff training sessions, meetings and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family style meals.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA (for Lead roles)
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age