Start a NEW career for the New Year!
CHILDTIME IS NOW HIRING FOR TEACHERS!
No Nights, No Weekends! Ask About our $250 Sign on Bonus!
Location: 725 E. Brill Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85006
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
You teach. That’s what you do. You are in command of the curriculum and a master of observing milestone developments. Sometimes you share your awesomeness in support of a Lead Teacher. The Teacher helps in planning and implementing the daily program for children, supervises the class when the Lead is out of the room, helps with meals, safety, and assists in maintaining a clean and orderly room and Center. The Teacher may be assisted in the classroom by an Aide/Assistant Teacher.
- Be caring, compassionate, and love what you do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Help to maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Supervise the classroom, according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead is out of the room.
- Attend all staff training sessions, meetings, and programs sponsored by the Center, as required.
- Helps with meal and snack preparation, feeding children, modeling table manners at family-style meals.
- Performs other related duties as requested by a Lead Teacher or Center Director.
- Experience working in a licensed child care facility
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age