We provide in-home, one-on-one tutoring for students of all ages and all subjects. By joining the Tutor Roster, you will work with a dynamic team to influence the lives of hundreds of students and families!
We are looking for a candidate with a solid understanding in the field of education and a passion for transforming students so that they can reach their full potential. Our ideal candidate is an experienced tutor and/or teacher who must be able to adapt to different learning styles. We want our tutors to have the integrity and knowledge to push students to excel beyond expectations. Our best tutors should enjoy motivating and inspiring students to be the best that they can be!
- Be able to provide a session report for our office and families within twenty-four hours of each tutoring session.
- Effectively balance tutoring hours given for each assigned student
- Successfully and professionally teach students to fit their individual needs
- Candidates must only service students whose needs meet theirs
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the education field and industry
- MUST be available starting at 9 or 9:30 am
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in tutoring/teaching in specialized education fields.
- Credentialed tutors and/or graduate degrees are a plus but not a requirement
- Experience with basic Database/ Data Entry
- Be able to create lesson plans
- Having a personality that is suited for different types of students
- Strong administration skills
- Strong typing, PC and recording skills
- Having reliable transportation with current car insurance is a must
- Access to the internet, a computer, and a smart phone