We are seeking warm & caring individuals to tutor mainly middle school and high school students in a 1-on-1 setting. This is a part-time contract position. We match students based on tutor qualifications, subject/ grade expertise, availability, location, and teaching style. Our tutors choose which students to accept and determine their own weekly schedule.
COMPENSATION: $18 - $25 per tutoring hour
LOCATIONS: Raleigh, Garner, Clayton
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of college education required
- Must have prior tutoring and/or teaching experience
- Knowledge of teaching techniques and learning styles
- Expertise in the subjects you tutor
- Excellent communication skills; empathy for student learners
- Dependability and professionalism
- Ability to travel to student’s homes for in-home tutoring (must have reliable transportation)
THE TUTOR DOCTOR ADVANTAGE:
- Our marketing and referral network provide a steady stream of available students.
- Select your students and tutoring times to fit your ideal schedule.
- Homes are always screened to ensure tutor safety.
- Informed and prepared: receive a detailed profile for each student before tutoring starts.
- Every family is committed to a tutoring program. You can expect a consistent schedule.
- Clients pre-pay directly to Tutor Doctor and our simplified invoice system makes getting paid for your work quickly, easy, and reliable.
- We set our tutors up for success by providing high-quality resources and support.
OTHER TUTORING OPPORTUNITIES:
- ACT/SAT Test Prep
- Special Needs Tutor
- Elementary Education (all subjects)
- Mathematics (all levels)
- Middle and High School Education
- Math and Science
- Foreign Language