Tutor Doctor of Central Ohio is looking for experienced, enthusiastic and reliable tutors to help local students reach their potential. The Tutor Doctor Difference includes:
- A locally-based, supportive employer who provides great pay and professional support.
- Part-time, flexible hours, including options on weekday afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Working one-on-one with students in their homes
- Supporting students in content-areas, test-taking skills, and effective study skills
Experience and Skills Needed include:
- Tutoring, teaching or working with children in a related area.
- Extensive subject-area knowledge.
- Effective written and oral communication of student progress with all parties.
- Excellent organization and planning.
- Willingness to support and work with students of varying abilities and needs.
- Reliability and honesty, including passing a criminal background check.
- We handle all administration, from finding students to billing families, so you can focus on what matters most--helping your student learn!
- Scheduling is tailored to your employment needs: some tutors have one student, while others have many and work nearly full-time.
- Tutor Doctor has its own convenient tutor portal for recording session notes and appointments.