Orthodontic Dental Assistant
- Over a month ago
- $25 to $33 Hourly
Join Tusk Orthodontics-- a state-of-the-art orthodontic practice in one of Northwest DC’s hottest neighborhoods. Enjoy the excitement and rewards as this beautiful new office grows.
We need an assistant with great hands, a sharp mind, and fabulous people skills. Tusk Ortho serves adults and kids in this funky and prosperous community with the quality of care they deserve! All-digital, 3D, impression-free, customized treatment with a wide variety of appliances.
We are all ortho, all the time. Dr. Sawhney wants professional staff who share his passion for orthodontics, are dedicated to effective care, and have fun making people smile. We are a small team, so cross-training is important. We depend on each other, teach and learn from each other,and play well together!
Great place to work: a couple of blocks from the Georgia Ave.-Petworth Metro and bus lines. Convenient to Safeway, bars, and restaurants. Competitive salaries and bonuses, and growing list of benefits.
Strong candidates can request FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME employment.
1. Must be a DC certified dental assistant, or show that application is being filed
2. Must have at least one year of orthodontic experience.
3. Please consider your commute time before you apply, from your home to the office. Please do not apply unless you are within a reasonable range.
4. We are incorporating latest generation state-of-the-art equipment, so quick-learning and good computer skills are essential.
5. Excellent English and professional demeanor are required. Spanish or Amharic would be a plus.
Interested in professional growth? Other roles you may take on:
- Clinic Management (ordering, stocking, training and coordinating staff, etc.)
- Treatment Coordinator (taking records, patient education, relationship building, etc.)
- Marketing (social media, outreach to schools and dental community)
- Front Office (help cover reception, scheduling, financial, etc.)
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience, and should grow rapidly as we grow the practice together.
Pay: $25.00 - $33.00 per hour
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?