Client Service Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25,000 to $40,000 Yearly
Who is an insurance producer? An insurance producer is a licensed salesperson working for an insurance agency. The main goal of the insurance producer is to acquire new customers and cross-sell new policies to existing customers of the agency.
Supreme Insurance offers paid training to candidates who possess the right skill set to thrive in this industry.
We are seeking a friendly, highly-skilled client services representative to make our clients feel valued and supported. In this role, your duties include fostering positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing customer complaints to relevant departments. Your duties will also include obtaining post-sales client feedback.
To be successful in client services, you should exhibit extensive experience in a similar role and demonstrate a client-oriented approach. A first-class client services representative builds positive business relationships and provides clients with individualized and professional support.
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client inquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management toward prompt resolution.
- Building positive client relations by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential client services concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends in client services.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Certification in customer relations, customer services, or similar would be advantageous.
- 2-3 years of experience in client services, sales, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Ezlynx
- Exceptional ability in providing professional, efficient, and friendly client services.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Advanced ability to provide technical assistance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements.
- Willingness and the ability to travel to client locations, when required.
- Ability to keep updated on new developments in the field of client services.
- Excellent interpersonal and recordkeeping skills.
- Hold the insurance license required by your state and have a minimum of two years personal and commercial lines insurance account management experience, as well as a Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience.
- Competitive Pay + Commission
- Professional Development
- Job Stability in a growing industry
This agency is independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the agency, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this agency. All inquiries about employment at this agency should be made directly to the agency location and not to the Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina.
Tushar Barot - Supreme Insurance Services
AddressHolly Springs, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Tushar Barot - Supreme Insurance Services