IT Team Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A technical role responsible for supporting all property technologies and providing first level support functions on all platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing first-level support for all systems including software and hardware for all platforms, analyzing problem data, performing data analysis, documenting findings, escalating complex problems to the appropriate I.T. member or service vendors and communicating final resolution to clients and users.
- Responsible for responding to telephone help calls and ensure all client/user support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for completion of all assigned day-to-day tasks per the Daily Work Schedule. These functions include first level support for user requests, system backups, printing, routing, and other duties.
- Maintain the latest procedures and documentation for all platforms.
- Attend to help desk tickets and close all user calls or problems reported to I.T.
- Ensure the computer and equipment room is maintained clean and in orderly condition.
- Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies, and customer lists. Shred reports containing sensitive data as determined by management.
- Perform all duties in a manner that ensures the I.T. Department will meet or exceed the measureable objectives for service level to users and system availability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least two years of experience working in an IT Department
- A+ or N+ Certifications highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, networking, database, and system integration concepts.
- Learn and adapt to new applications/systems quickly.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing workload; be able to multi-task effectively, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Must be available to work variety of shifts, holidays, on-call rotation. Extended hours and overtime as needed.
- Previous experience working in a resort/gaming setting, highly desired.
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and VMware is a plus
- Must be physically fit enough to regularly lift up to 35 lbs . for duties such as delivering computer, unpacking and rack-mounting equipment, etc. Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of time to walk, stand, stretch, bend and kneeling
Tuscany Suites and Casino
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Tuscany Suites and Casino