Tuscany Suites and Casino Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Full Time, hourly Maintenance Engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that OSHA requirements are followed for the safety of the guests and other employees. If there is a safety issue that you are unable to repair, report it immediately to your supervisor.
- Ensure property safety equipment and tools are used when doing the various repairs or preventive maintenance work is being performed.
- Ensure the understanding of the casino repairs:
- Tile and carpet
- Drywall and painting
- Electrical and lighting of every type
- Plumbing of every type
- HVAC & R
- Door and locks
- Cabinets and furniture
- Kitchen and bar equipment
- Fence and gates
- Roof and parking lots
- Ensure that all repairs or preventive maintenance calls are being done. We are required to follow industry standards, local building, fore or health codes and with the attention to detail standards that are in place by the Owner or General Manager. These repairs or preventive maintenance calls need to be done in a timely manner.
- To ensure efficiency, analyze the repair or project so that all parts & tools needed are taken to do the job. Tools are then returned to their proper place.
- Ensure that after you do repairs or preventive maintenance you clean up the area. If the cleaning is extreme you will have to call the department that the cleaning pertains to for assistance.
- Ensure that all repairs are logged; if there are repairs that are not completed, inform your supervisor. Enter it in the log books according to the internal department standards.
- Ensure that you maintain a log book on the data plates for each piece of kitchen equipment.
- Ensure that all bars and kitchens have their preventive maintenance complete on the scheduled dates. This will help avoid issues with the health department.
- Ensure that a purchase order is written for every part or supply needed after the approval of Director of Facilities. Do not leave property without the PO number for the parts or supplies and make sure it is on the invoice or pick tickets before you leave the property in which you are buying the stuff rom. Then take receipt to the office of the Director of Facilities.
- Ensure that the Tuscany Hotel & Casino employee handbook ids followed in its entirety.
- Ensure that at time you will be required to step outside this job description and do other job duties assigned by management.
- Ensure that the daily or weekly checklist is followed in its entirety.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Good communication skills, ability to perform in a fast paced environment. Minimum of 2 years experience, preferably from a hotel. Able to work any shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed. Must be able to work in a environment with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels.
Tuscany Suites and Casino
AddressLas Vegas, NV
EngineeringView all jobs at Tuscany Suites and Casino