Casino HVAC Technician
Tuscany Suites and Casino Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
Located just minutes away from all of the excitement of the glittering Las Vegas Strip and Las Vegas Convention Center, Tuscany Suites & Casino provides guests with a relaxing getaway perfect for business travelers, a long weekend with friends or your next family vacation. We are looking for a Full Time experienced HVAC Technician.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all refrigerant is recovered and logged according to the EPA certification.
- Have to maintain a Universal Certification.
- Ensure that the hot works permit requirements are followed.
- Ensure that all HVAC & R equipment is having the preventive maintenance done according to manufactures or health department requirements.
- Ensure that onsite HVAC & R parts are stocked for the necessary repairs.
- Ensure that if preventive maintenance or repairs to any HVAC & R equipment that gets completed that all areas are cleaned and disposed of.
- Ensure that the logging of equipment data, equipment repairs and refrigerant usage are maintained.
- Ensure that tools and instruments used for repairs of the HVAC & R equipment are in good working order or even sent out for testing if required.
- Ensure that OSHA requirements are followed for the safety when working by one’s self, working around other employees and around our guest using public areas.
- Ensure that the proper safety equipment is used when working around HVAC & R equipment or the use of tools.
- Ensure that there is minimal loss of efficiency all parts and tools needed for the repairs are taken all at the same time to do the job.
- Responsible for the tools to be returned in its rightful place.
- Ensure to maintain MSDS sheets for any liquids, chemicals, or powder products use in the HVAC & R department.
- Ensure that the Tuscany Suites & Casino employee handbook is followed in its entirety.
- Ensure that at times you will be required to step outside this job description and do other job duties assigned by management.
- Ensure that a purchase order is written for every part or supply needed after the approval of Director of Facilities.
- Ensure that the daily or weekly checklist is followed it is entirety.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED required. Must have 2 years’ experience in commercial HVAC and Refrigeration. Required to carry a universal EPA card. This is a full time position and must be flexible to work on any given shifts. Must be able to work in a environment with exposure to second hand smoke and high noise levels. Scheduled shift may be altered at any time to do the projects or repairs not affecting the operations of the Hotel or Casino.
Tuscany Suites and Casino
AddressLas Vegas, NV
ConstructionView all jobs at Tuscany Suites and Casino