Secondary English Teacher
Tuscaloosa Christian School Cottondale, AL
- Posted: 23 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance
We are seeking a Secondary English Teacher to join our team! You will educate students in one or more subjects at the secondary level in private school.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Adhere to established teaching curriculum
- Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in teaching or other educational fields is preferred.
- Strong classroom management skills
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Compatible Wage, Full Tuition Waive of Teacher's Dependents, participation in 403(b) with Company match, Sick and Personal days, $5,000 Life Insurance, Long, Short, and Disability Insurance, Discounted Lunch, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring and Summer Breaks.
Tuscaloosa Christian SchoolWhy Work Here?
To make a difference in the lives of our young people.
K2-12 Christian School with a heart for equipping students for their God given ministry.
1601 Prude Mill RoadCottondale, AL
EducationView all jobs at Tuscaloosa Christian School