- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Representative at West Alabama's largest Chevrolet dealership. You'll be selling the entire line up of New Chevrolet vehicles and the Best selection of Quality Pre-Owned vehicles at Tuscaloosa Chevrolet.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Understand automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models
- Maintain rapport with current and previous customers; suggest trade-ins; meet prospects within the community; greet drop-ins; respond to inquiries
- Understand buyer's requirements and interests; match requirements and interests to various models
- Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; take test drives; explain warranties and services
- Provide Sales Management information by completing reports.
- Meeting sales goals, motivation for sales, selling to customer needs, financial skills, documentation skills, scheduling, telephone skills, listening, verbal communication, customer focus, job knowledge
We offer health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and a variety of on-site benefits. Please contact us today at 205-758-4451 or come see us in person to fill out an application.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?