Turtle Rock Preschool, a premier NAEYC accredited school, has an immediate opening for a Preschool Teacher (for 2-3 year old children) in our early childhood education program.
Candidate must possess the ability to educate and care for children of various ages while maintaining a structured and safe environment. Candidate must be comfortable working with others as well as speaking to parents.
- Minimum of 12 Early Childhood Education units
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a licensed childcare facility
- Clean background check and medical clearance
- Reliable transportation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Desire to support early childhood social, emotional and cognitive development
- Belief that play can be cognitively-rich
- Excited to tackle the challenging work of supporting a classroom inclusive or learning experiences that balance academic rigor and developmentally appropriate practices
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing school setting
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Superior communication skills
- Committed to collaborating and working as part of a co-teaching team and a larger early childhood team
- Able to communicate effectively with parents, both in person and in writing
This position requires a schedule of 9AM - 6PM, Monday thru Friday, and is considered a full-time position with generous benefits.