Curve Hospitality is a Hospitality FF&E & Design company. Our main focus is to design hotel spaces according to the client goals, brand standards and budgetary guidelines. We help our diverse clients articulate and align their business strategies, goals, and core values with the dynamic use of their space.
Joining our team requires skill, open mindedness, leadership, teamwork, and a love of interiors. We are presently searching for a Interior Designer for our office. The Senior Designer is responsible for all design phases for the Hotel interior projects, establishes the vision, and has extensive client interaction. Specific responsibilities will include
• Reviews design and technical drawing
• Researches and selects furnishings, fixtures, equipment and finishes to use for the projects
• Obtain client approval and ensure integration into overall design
• Produces, reviews and finalizes space plans, elevations, RCP, design boards, spec books, and shop drawings for projects
• Extensive knowledge of detailing and final details on projects
• Develops and delivers overall design and furniture packages
• Produces cost estimates for initial project bids
• Organizes and conducts client interviews to determine space needs and requirements
• Continues to provide needed information to client on design specifications throughout the design and procurement process.
• Experience in commercial/ Hotel interior design is a must with minimum 2 year experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of design principles and aesthetics
• Extensive knowledge of space planning
• Extensive knowledge of furnishings, fixtures and finishes
• Proficient with the concepts of furniture layouts
• Expert sketching and rendering skills
• Interior architecture detailing skills
• Extensive knowledge of CDs
• Extensive knowledge of building systems, codes and ADA requirements
• Expert MS Office Suite skills
• Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
• Advanced Auto CAD skills- A Must
• Extensive verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive presentation and graphic communication
• Working knowledge of budget preparation and proven ability to manage projects within budgetary constraints
• Ability to travel locally, and out of state for short periods of time.
Email Resume and call Sargent for Interview 713-819-7296
We also believe in giving back to the many organizations in our effort to build strong communities across the nation. With our diverse team, we generously donate our time and resources and are committed to being actively engaged within our greater communities.
Turnkey Hospitality Solutions LLC
Why Work Here?Curve Hospitality proudly has a diverse workforce, representing 27 countries and collectively fluent in 24 languages. With such a global team, our rapidly growing company always places a high priority on our culture, fostering a collaborative team environment focused on transparency, open communication and delivering exceptional service. Our shared commitment to excellence goes beyond providing quality hotel furnishings. Our culture of self-sustaining leadership is comprised of the highest level of integrity within our business and among all of our associates and stakeholders. Our talented professionals constantly leverage design to envision unique spaces that yield an enhanced guest experience. We also believe in giving back to the many organizations in our effort to build strong communities across the nation. With our diverse team, we generously donate our time and resources and are committed to being actively engaged within our greater communities.
Benefits, room to grow.