Project Manager Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Turning Point Global Solutions (https://www.tpgsi.com)
Turning Point Global Solutions a fast growing system integration, information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients. We specialize in full lifecycle system integration and software engineering services involving digital transformation and A I- robotic process automation solution engineering in HealthCare and Telecom business verticals. Our services include software development, software integration, business process outsourcing, and professional services. TurningPoint processes are independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5 for Development.
Our Mission is to provide our full suite of mission critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner by utilizing our strong software engineering conforming to CMMI ML 5 standards.
Our Values are based upon customer success and building longevity with our clients through our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Turning Point fosters an environment that is diverse and that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Job Title: Project Manager Operations
Turning Point Global solution is searching for an experienced Project Manager Operations that will be the driver behind our continued growth and success.
In this role you will,
- Perform day-to-day management of the cloud platform operations, identify issues and risks and recommend possible issue and risk mitigation strategies associated with the project.
- Lead operations team in providing tier 1 and tier 2 support for cloud platforms.
- Design, Develop and maintain incident management workflows
- Monitor issues and provide resolutions for up-to-date status reports.
- Coordinate emergency response for severity 1 and 2 incidents
- Monitor and coordinate all system operations, including security procedures, and liaison with infrastructure, security, DevOps, data and application teams.
- Ensure that necessary system backups are performed, and storage and rotation of backups is accomplished.
- Monitor and maintain records of system performance and capacity to arrange vendor services or other actions for reconfiguration and anticipate requirements for system expansion.
- Coordinate major/minor software installation, upgrade and patch management.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- Demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- A Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in managing on-premise and cloud based multi user environments with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
- At least eight (8) years of product administration/management experience in RHEL Linux based environment or Windows server environment
- Must demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
- Must demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience leading tier 1 and tier 2 support for cloud platform
- 3+ years of experience on operations large platform of over 2000 instances
- Experience working with incident management and change management tools
- Experience developing and maintaining incident management and change management workflows
- Experience working with incident triaging and knowledge management
- Experience working with security teams to perform security monitoring, audits and remediation.
TurningPoint Global Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at TurningPoint Global Solutions