Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manages all aspects of Inn operations; ensuring service standard levels are consistently met. Inspects rooms daily to ensure standards are being met.
- Effectively manages Housekeeping and Front Desk staff to ensure areas are being run in accordance to departmental policies and procedures.
- Effectively schedules all staff to ensure sufficient front desk and housekeeping coverage at all times.
- Ensures front desk employees maintain complete knowledge of, and follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains sufficient levels of all Inn materials and supplies. Orders needed materials in a timely manner.
- Regularly ensures that all systems are in working order and maintains complete knowledge of all system applications (ie. P.M.S., Electronic Keys, Telephone System).
- Effectively answers guest questions, solves problems, and handles all complaints in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Consistently maintains a professional working relationship with Accommodations, Front Services, Tower Front Desk and Front Services to ensure a seamless guest experience.
- Manages room blocks, hotel forecast and pricing of hotel rooms at the direction of the Revenue Manager and Director of Hotel Operations. Maintains responsibility for Inn room inventory.
- Works closely with Grounds and Facilities to maintain property aesthetics.
- Maintains complete knowledge of property management system and trains others on its intricacies.
- Completes period end variances and yearly budget.
- Ensures breakfast area is properly maintained.
- Develops and maintains full knowledge of Turning Stone property and amenities and familiarity with surrounding area and attractions to be able to assist with guest inquiries
- Must have at least a 2 year college degree.
- Must have experience in a leadership role in a resort atmosphere.
- Hotel front desk and housekeeping experience is required.
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.