Security Governance Consultant - Senior
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Turning Point Global Solutions (https://www.tpgsi.com)
Turning Point Global Solutions a fast growing system integration, information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients. We specialize in full lifecycle system integration and software engineering services involving digital transformation and A I- robotic process automation solution engineering in HealthCare and Telecom business verticals. Our services include software development, software integration, business process outsourcing, and professional services. TurningPoint processes are independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5 for Development.
Our Mission is to provide our full suite of mission critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner by utilizing our strong software engineering conforming to CMMI ML 5 standards.
Our Values are based upon customer success and building longevity with our clients through our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Turning Point fosters an environment that is diverse and that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Job Title: Security Governance Consultant - Senior
Turning Point Global solution is searching for an experienced Security Governance Consultant- Senior that will be the driver behind our continued growth and success.
In this role you will,
- Share responsibilities for conducting ISSO and Assessor duties in the System Assessments and Authorization (SA&A) process and maintaining continuous Approval To Operate (ATO) for various environments and applications.
- Perform Certification & Accreditation (C&A), System Assessment & Authorization (SA&A) as part of NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management Framework (RMF) system and application accreditation.
- Prepare vulnerability scanning test plans, coordinate testing, and conduct scans using Nessus, WebInspect and other scan applications.
- Analyze vulnerability scan results for validation and root cause.
- Perform security system event analysis, investigation, and validation.
- Provide incident response to classification spills, malware infection, misconfiguration exposure, internal inappropriate behavior and technical issue
- Participate in Lifecycle Management (LCM) Technical Change Control Boards (TCCB) providing technical guidance for security control compliance.
- Perform Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) assessments and annual reporting.
- Perform Security control assessments as part of Continuous Monitoring NIST SP 800-53 V4 compliance sustainment for application, infrastructure, and network.
- Task, track and mitigate Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) vulnerability scan and security assessment findings requiring mitigation.
- Perform Privileged User Account Management and Role Based Access assignment
- Perform Privacy Threshold Assessment (PTA) and Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) as part of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Management
- Maintain Change Management Plans (CMP), Incident Response Plans (IRP) Information System Contingency Plans (ISCP), and System Security Plans (SSP).
- Prepare and conduct training, exercises, and functional testing of IRP and ISCP.
- Develop Disaster Recovery plans and Business Continuity Plans, manage testing exercise
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required.
- CISSP, CISA is a plus
- At least seven (7) years of experience in system and application Certification & Accreditation (C&A, System Assessment & Authorization (SA&A, and Independent Validation and Verification (IV&V).
- At least seven (7) years of experience in security system monitoring, syslog and traffic analysis, and incident response.
- At least five (5) years of experience in developing and maintaining standard operating procedures and work instructions.
- At least three (3) years of experience in fulfilling the role of Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
- AWS Cloud Certification is preferred.
- Cloud Security Knowledge is a plus.
Turning Point Global Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Turning Point Global Solutions