- Posted: over a month ago
TurningPoint is seeking to hire a sales leader to expand its' Business Development team focusing on Telecom Expense Management and Mobility Management within the Federal, State, and Local Government markets.
TurningPoint has significant past performance experience as Prime with agencies such as: HHS, CMS, DHA, NIH, FDA, and Veterans Affairs.
- Responsible for supporting federal civilian agencies
Salary and Benefits:
- High base salary plus a generous commission plan with NO CAP and extended residual periods on commission earnings
- High six figure to unlimited earning potential for the successful sales hunter
- Great benefits package including paid time off, 100% company paid medical, dental, life, disability and vision benefits, as well as growth opportunities and other perks
- Responsible to manage a territory and assigned accounts to improve and expand a pipeline of opportunities. This is done by:
- Effectively identifying, qualifying and tracking leads;
- Leveraging pre-existing account relationships to gain client insight into upcoming procurements that lead to a competitive advantage;
- Working with Senior Management to make timely decisions about which opportunities TurningPoint will pursue;
- Ensuring that appropriate resources are allocated to drive and support business development. When required, work with the appropriate support personnel to oversee the sales process for specific opportunities;
- Establish an overall territory plan and articulate discrete actions required to win new work. Manage and coordinate every aspect of specific sales opportunities
- Must be capable of managing a complex sales campaign, writing proposals, capture decision-making, teaming discussions/negotiations, and negotiating contracts.
Business Volumes – Pipeline/Quota
- The Sales Lead is required to generate a solid pipeline and to sell within the prescribed performance period.
Opportunity Tracking / SFDC
- The Sales Lead is required to enter all sales activity into Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- As TurningPoint qualifies an opportunity and pursues it through its lifecycle, the Sales lead must systematically create updates to the opportunity record and reflect current information regarding sales stage, key dates, deal size, and so on.
- The Sales Lead will contribute to the development of solutions being proposed for prospects. As TurningPoint develops the solution for a Sales Lead's account, the Sales Lead is to clearly answer key questions that explain the value proposition, pricing, and competition in the sale.
- A minimum of 10 years of demonstrable success selling complex software and consulting solutions in Healthcare Market for the assigned territories.
- Leverage excellent relationships and the unique understanding of the federal health organization.
- Collaborate as an integrated team member with proposal and solution personnel to deliver winning proposals.
- Maintain responsibility for executing client call plans, development, delivery, and presentation of concept papers, client briefings.
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology is preferred.
- Proficiency in the sales stage gate review process. Awareness of the Miller-Heiman sales processes and account/territory planning desired but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in solution selling running complex sales cycles.
- Desire to work hard and take ownership of all facets of the sales process.
- Proven ability to build and deliver credible business value propositions at all of the multiple levels.
- Strong inter-personal skills and presentation skills
- Writing skills and editing skills that can assist in color team reviews of proposals
TurningPoint Global Solutions is a fast-growing information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients.
At TurningPoint Global Solutions, our heritage of innovation and strong software engineering capabilities enables us to provide our full suite of mission-critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner. The high level of customer satisfaction with our solutions is exemplified by our happy repeat customer base. We take pride in our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results and preserves the longevity of our client partnerships. Founded in 2002, we are privately funded and debt free. TurningPoint Software Engineering process is independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. TurningPoint fosters an environment that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
Turning Point Global Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?