Customer Service Representative
- Expired: December 21, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Turning Point Global solution is searching for a Customer Service Representative who is professional, organized, has great customer service skills that will be the driver behind our continued growth and success.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) provides customer service to the provider communities, research, and resolves provider inquiries, perform duties and responsibilities in a professional manner and meets timeliness and accuracy regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute positively to a work environment that is flexible, adaptable, and team-based.
- Provide, receive, and seek feedback in a positive manner to encourage team building.
- Participate in the development and attainment of team and operational goals.
- Perform special projects and assignments as needed
- Thoroughly understand Customer regulations and expectations.
- Complete daily expectations of specified work.
- Maintain quality expectations as outlined by management.
- Monitor and report workloads on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Prioritize workloads to ensure timeliness/quality standards are met.
- Respond to incoming inquiries, telephone and/or written, from providers.
- Research and resolve inquiries in a professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Document all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting system.
- Provide responses to inquiries in writing.
- Actively participate in ongoing training.
- Participate in weekly meetings.
- Be prompt, present, and actively participate in required meetings and training.
- Complete assessments in a timely manner and to "pass" standards as outlined by management.
- Seek learning opportunities.
- Proficiency with using a PC.
- Understanding of basic customer regulations
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to assess workload, meet deadlines, and adjust as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Comprehensive reading and interpretive skills.
- Maintain professional telephone etiquette in a variety of call situations.
- Basic mathematical skills preferred.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Basic PC skills.
- Keyboard skills (typing, 10-key, alpha/numeric)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position the employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; frequently required to talk and/or hear; and regularly required to sit and use hands. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 10 pounds.
Turning Point Global Solutions
Get fresh Customer Solutions Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.