Application Development Expert
- Posted: over a month ago
Turning Point Global solution is searching for an experienced Applications Development Expert who is professional, organized that will be the driver behind our continued growth and success.
Job Title: Applications Development Expert (MDT-111722a)
- Provide design recommendations based on long-term Information Technology (IT) organization strategy
- Develop enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features
- Use a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business
- Determine specifications, then plan, design, and develop the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes – either individually or in concert with a project team
- Assist in the most difficult support problems
- Develop programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
- Provide in-depth knowledge of-state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing, and debugging programs
- Understand and consistently apply the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies
- Research and maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Be viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and critical technical resource across multiple disciplines
- Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change agent
- At least seven (7) years of experience in the field of Information Technology and Business/Industry
- At least five (5) years of experience with the C&R Software Debt Manager system using SQL queries and Application Programming Interfaces (API's)
- At least five (5) years of experience developing ETL software using Actian and Kettle for importing and exporting data to and from external systems
- At least three (3) years of experience with Govolution Payment Gateway applications, including the Admin Suite, Advanced Bill Presentment, and Integrated Web
- At least three (3) years of experience as a technical expert in an IT organization, and experience in coaching and mentoring junior technical staff, providing technical input into the most complex and high impact IT decisions, being accountable for the most complex enterprise-wide applications and issues, translating highly complex concepts for peers and customers
- At least five (5) years of experience developing complex SQL queries
- At least five (5) years of experience with Windows scheduler or SQL Agent
- At least three (3) years of experience with debt collection operations including debt referrals, debt adjustments, intercept programs and customer statements
Education: Preference for a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
About Turning Point Global Solutions (https://www.tpgsi.com)
Turning Point Global Solutions a fast growing system integration, information technology services company that caters to federal, state, and local government and commercial clients. We specialize in full lifecycle system integration and software engineering services involving digital transformation and A I- robotic process automation solution engineering in HealthCare and Telecom business verticals. Our services include software development, software integration, business process outsourcing, and professional services. TurningPoint processes are independently appraised at CMMI Maturity Level 5 for Development.
Our Mission is to provide our full suite of mission critical solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner by utilizing our strong software engineering conforming to CMMI ML 5 standards.
Our Values are based upon customer success and building longevity with our clients through our longstanding reputation of predictability, dependability and corporate decision-making that delivers meaningful results.
TurningPoint provides excellent career opportunities and offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Turning Point fosters an environment that is diverse and that encourages teamwork, creativity, and recognition. TurningPoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without any discrimination due to their race, gender, religion, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local law. This policy extends to all aspects of employment with TurningPoint, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring decisions, assignment, advancement, compensation, benefits, retention, and termination.
If you have a desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, then this opportunity may be for you.
Turning Point Global Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?