If you are interested in applying for this position (read description below) copy and paste the link to submit an application online:
Service Desk Agents are able to perform the duties associated with being the front-line support liaison to the end user community. Service Desk Agents must be able troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize, resolve and/or facilitate issues to achieve a resolution for the customer in an enterprise environment. Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
Service Desk Agent skills and experience shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- One must encompass a thorough understanding of computers (both Windows & MAC OSX preferred)
- Experience with email systems and basic understanding of Active Directory & Network troubleshooting is required
- Support of applications (proprietary or otherwise) is desired.
- One year's experience working on a help desk is required.
Essential functions of this at-will job position include:
A Service Desk Agent is expected to successfully perform both the following functions as published below and as amended and/or added either expressly or implicitly by management.
- Receive and process requests for service via telephone or email.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues on the initial call when possible utilizing the internal knowledge base, experience and team resources.
- Monitor unassigned ticket queue and follow up on tickets as needed.
- Identify and escalate tickets to appropriate support groups when needed.
- Document issues in the ticketing system thoroughly.
- Follow up on open issues with escalation groups to provide feedback to customer.
- Perform a quality assurance check on resolved tickets to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adequate vision and dexterity to operate computer system, printers and peripherals.
- Adequate speech clarity and hearing to communicate efficiently with clients via telephone interactions.
- Must be able to deal with high pressure situations and time constraints effectively
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
In addition to the technical knowledge, experience and competence required of this particular job position, TTI's employees must also possess problem-solving skills, intelligence, perseverance, orderliness, responsibility, drive toward and satisfaction at the attainment of goals, calmness and endurance under stressful conditions, consistency and predictability in the regular attendance to duty, individual initiative as well as participation in group efforts, correct estimation of specific circumstances, fairness, empathy, appreciation toward fellow workers, and effective communications skills.
Turner Techtronics, Inc., policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Turner Techtroincs, Inc., will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.