- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Turner Industries, LLC is seeking a SAP Clerk for a job in Beaumont TX. This individual deals with a diverse group of important external and internal individuals at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload. Dress code will be business casual.
Will perform data entry, filing, copying, typing, and checking documentation. Handle request for information and data. Ability to analyze and interrupt data. Be organized, confidential, can multitask, detail orientated and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment. Exceptional communication skills. Works independently and within a team with minimal supervision.
- Minimum three (3) years of previous experience
- Proficient in SAP, MS Word, MS Outlook and Excel. Must be advanced with spreadsheets.
- Must possess the following competencies: Technical Capacity, Personal Effectiveness/Credibility, Attention to Detail, Collaboration Skills, Communication Proficiency, Flexibility, Time Management, and Ability to Prioritize Assignments.
- Experience with SAP requisition writing and Troubleshooting POs, Inoices, and Requisitions
- Prior experience with document control and invoice processing
- Post offer drug screen and signed acceptance of the Turner industries Group, LLC Drug, Alcohol and Contraband Policy
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Physical and Mental Involvement:
This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. Employee may be required to do the following: reaching in all directions, handling and manipulating objects and materials; standing; sitting; walking; seeing with or without correction; hearing with or without correction; following set procedures and standards; applying basic mathematical skills; ability to recognize and report safety hazards.
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
SPECIAL WARNING: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MONEY OR ANYTHING OF VALUE TO PERSONS WHO STATE THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY OR GET A DEBIT/CASH CARD FOR PURPOSES OF THE DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR HIRING OFFICE AT TURNERCOMMUNICATIONS@TURNER-INDUSTRIES.COM BEFORE AGREEING TO PAY FOR A DRUG/ALCOHOL TEST
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Turner Industries
Get fresh Sap Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.