Posting Job Title:
Production Coordinator - CN Studios
United States - California - Burbank
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros., delivering brands like CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/turner/ , Twitter and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/turnerbroadcasting/
Cartoon Network Studios-home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more-is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid's entertainment. Cartoon Network is part of Turner, a division of WarnerMedia.
As a Production Coordinator, you'll provide support to the entire animation production process.
- Photocopy materials, update the file systems, manage the art archives, manage the artwork database, assist with the preparation of shipping materials overseas (if applicable) and distribute materials to the crew.
- Coordinate artwork from artists through the approval process to final approved artwork.
- The PC will work under the Line Producer or Production Manager and has dotted line authority over PA's assigned to the show.
- Prior experience in production required, familiarity with the animation process and animation terms is preferred.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro and Photoshop is needed.
- Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task a must.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- High School Diploma required. Degree from university or trade school with emphasis in media/communications preferred.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers at https://www.workingmother.com/best-companies-turner
- 2018 Best Company for Dads at https://www.workingmother.com/best-companies-turner
- An in-house learning and development team at https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/1174/v1_0/docs/TPD-One-Pager.pdf to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games - Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services