Program Manager - Strategic Initiatives FEP - Data Center Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in 112 offices in 46 countries
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.Job Description
Turner & Townsend is seeking an Experienced Program Manager to help our key technology client achieve their program aspirations to drive efficiency and innovation within the Data Center environment. You will work within a team of professional business consultants with a focus on service excellence and stakeholder management.
- Managing Strategic Planning & Projects. This person will be responsible for being a key thought leader and partner across business, operations and technical disciplines
- Both Lead and or support multiple cross functional initiatives
- Develop a robust process for all strategic initiatives as well as helping to drive change within the client organization, as well as evaluating the success and value of said initiatives
- Establish and facilitate meetings with cross functional teams in order drive initiatives and actions to completion
- Set up communication processes with partner teams and establish recurring meetings and capture all actions and minutes
- Scope client’s needs and establish optimal standard operating procedures (SOP) ranging from the procurement phase to early construction of major capital projects
- Develop and track initiatives against a work plan
- Coordinate quarterly team and sub-teams Objectives and Key Results [OKRs] reviews
- Support team summit, workshop planning and execution
- Extensive project and program management knowledge and experience within the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry
- Proven experience in developing programmatic schedules as well as cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience either through onsite construction management experience or project controls experience on major projects and programs.
- Proven record of successfully implementing processes and procedures on major projects or programs
- Experience in delivering business results and operational success in a fast-paced, multifaceted organization
- Excellent communicator with various stakeholders including high-level management
- Proficiency in developing systems and tools - Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing staff and team member, successfully facilitating their development, and unlocking potential.
- Experience in high tech, residential, commercial, data center, manufacturing preferred.
- Track record of successfully implementing processes and procedures on major projects or programs.
- Proven ability to be highly effective in a client facing role.
- A recognized university degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or a related technical field.
- Accreditation by AACE, PMI or similar institutions.
Key Required Attributes:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to supervise team members
- Effective prioritization, delegation and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work in a team environment and independently, when required
- Effective as effective negotiator and negotiator in an exciting and dynamic environment
- Passion for the growth and of others and mentorship inclination
- Be able to bring innovation to existing processes and procedures
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to visually present data
- A good understanding of standard forms of contract
- Master's degree in construction management, engineering, project management, or a related technical field.
- Accreditation by AACE, PMI, or similar associations.
- Basic dashboarding and data visualization skills
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Turner & Townsend
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Ser Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.