- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for a highly professional HR Generalist that has previous experience working in a high paced environment.
- Act as primary point of contact for all new hires.
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, and verification of employment.
- Act as the face of the company for all new staff.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and support performance management.
- Ensure compliance with EEO, ADA, FNLA, FLSA, and other state and federal employment laws.
- Responsible for I-9 and E-Verify processes.
- Maintain employee records.
- Ensure ADP/HRIS is up to date and in compliance.
- Oversee all required employee training.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years HR Generalist experience is a must
- Experience with Government Contracting.
- ADP Workforce Now experience.
BusinessView all jobs at Turn2Partners
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.