Tysons Corner, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team.
- Oversee operations of office.
- Administrative Management for the Executive Office.
- Manage various calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements.
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, handle any conflict resolution. (Outlook calendar).
- Note taking and creating documentation; filing, storage, and retrieval of business and personal activities.
- Maintain executive's contact lists, mailing lists and related information.
- Reconciles monthly credit card and business-related expenses.
- Help prep presentations (including PowerPoint, speeches, etc.).
- Assist with board meeting preparation and keep meeting notes
- Coordinates room reservation, setup including refreshments.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3+ years' experience assisting Executives in administrative work.
- Tech Savvy is a must.
- Social Media management experience.
- Ability to manage general administrative duties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Turn2Partners
Get fresh Part Time Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!