Entry Level Accounting Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Primary responsibility is to facilitate and complete monthly close procedures that result in the preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules according to the monthly close schedule for multiple entities
- Analyze expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances
- Other projects as assigned
- Researching and preparing monthly journal entries, including month end accruals
- Preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and analysis
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited 4-year university (required)
- Internship experience or 1 - 2 years of work experience (strongly preferred)
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Turn2Partners
Get fresh Entry Level Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.