- $25 to $28 Hourly
We are seeking a Data Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze data to understand business and market trends in order to increase company revenue and efficiency. This is a *Fully Remote* opportunity.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Human Resources experience
- High proficiency in Excel required
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
WebsiteView All Turn2Partners Jobs
Get fresh Data Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.