Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of our clients, a large consulting firm, is looking to bring on a team of Call Center Representatives to communicate with small business owners regarding the loan application and forgiveness process. This is a great entry level role for those interested in working in the loan industry. Candidates must have a Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or economics. Customer service experience is preferred.
• Responding to incoming phone calls from small business owners regarding the PPP program, issued by the federal stimulus.
• Answering inquiries related to Loan Origination, Lender Forgiveness, and providing general Helpdesk for navigating the application process.
• Performing occasional phone outreach to small business owners to verify unanswered questions and perform prescribed follow-ups
• Elevating issues to appropriate team leads and call center managers on an as-needed basis
• Maintaining phone logs and tracking bank engagement for historical reference
• Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Econ, or Business Administration is required
• Exceptional communication skills, comfort being on the phone and having first-person engagement with small business executives.
• Inquisitive personality, solutions-oriented, upbeat and engaging disposition
• Desire to learn financial services and banking