- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Turn2Partners is working with a large non-profit in need of an Internal Auditor for a 6+ month project. The project is expected to start this month and this position will be full-time on a contract-to-hire basis and hybrid work schedule (2 days in office/3 days remote). This role will work heavily with the in-house audit, accounting, and finance teams.
- Assist in audit planning and audit program development; perform on-site audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, and documenting business processes and procedures ensuring compliance.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of accounting and management controls to ensure that valid, properly authorized transactions are completely and accurately processed.
- Identify improvement opportunities, and develop recommendations and proposals for corrective/improvement action plans; develop new policies and procedure as needed and regularly maintain existing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in communicating the audit project results to management, detailing audit findings, conclusions, agreed-upon corrective actions and the timeline for remediation where required.
- Prepare audit work papers and flowcharts to document and support audit findings and conclusions.
- Oversee and track effective remediation of identified control weaknesses.
- Liaise with external auditors during interim and year-end audits
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 1+ years of work experience in operational or internal audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related major
- CISA, CISSP, CPA, CIA or related certifications
- Financial Services industry experience is preferred
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Turn2Partners
Get fresh Internal Audit Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.