Turn-Key Engineering Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Proactively track deliverable status, escalating late/delayed project status as required
- Enter data regarding target and completion dates for field work, project status, and other project management metrics into the company database and tracking spreadsheets.
- Review and validate vendor expenses, including subcontractors, travel vendors, etc.
- Maintain records of subcontractors.
- Research various municipal codes to determine project parameters/requirements for various structural and geotechnical engineering job tasks
- Assist in the development of protocols and standard operating procedures for project coordination, subcontractor document tracking, and report completion
- Coordinate with subcontractors and internal managers regarding report compilation and deliverable submittal
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and professional demeanor while interacting with clients, co-workers, landowners, client representatives and regulatory & safety officials
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel are required
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar project coordinator or project management position is required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, subcontractors, clients or their representatives
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts
TechnologyView all jobs at Turn-Key Engineering